Thursday, March 16, 2017

hilarity ( Madrid April 19, 1992)

   (cont.......)........

   This Spanish man wearing these Top Gun sunglasses was in the square pretending to hold a microphone and singing at the top of his lungs.  Everyone else seemed to be ignoring him, but of course Kara and I were hysterical.  Then he was looking at one of us, and we pretty much assumed that we were being serenaded.  Whenever he would pause between songs, he would applaud himself. I started to applaud also, but since no one else in the whole square did, Kara made me stop.
   So then we headed back to the Hotel Regina, where the man at the front desk was rude as hell.  When I asked for our key, he informed me that all three of us would have to move our stuff immediately to different rooms.  I told him to fuck off (just kidding).  Anyway, when we got to our room, we noticed that the maids had attempted to pack our stuff for us.  Then we got a call from Carina telling us to immediately evacuate our room," bring our luggage to the lobby".  I told her to sit and spin (just kidding Jane said that ancient phrase throughout the trip though).

(to be cont.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment