Saturday, March 11, 2017

early morning musings

   Ugh....I've been up since five....that's what time I get up during the week....that's what I'm used to.  I feel pretty good....I hurt myself a little using my new elliptical machine....I hope it's cleared out by Monday.
   I was looking forward to sleeping in too!  Oh well.  So my sista is coming into town today with my nephew, Colin, and I'm pretty excited.  Tomorrow she and I have a box of memorabilia to go through.    
I've already found my sophomore year high school journal for Mr. Don Baker's honors English class.
What a hoot!  I thought i knew everything!  I'm going to post some of the entries on this blog soon.  We could all use a good laugh.  I'm praying my Europe trip and Lebanon journals are in there.  Those are priceless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment