Monday, January 23, 2017

tabouli

   Well here we are Monday already.  This weekend was a whirlwind as it was Dia's birthday.  Sunday we had everyone over.  It was a good day.  A few of Dia's friends, my sister and nephew, and a lot of McFarlins ( my dads side of the family).  I loved hearing the laughter coming from the kitchen from my aunts and uncle---like the good old days.  My son Eddie calls it the "naughty past" when he hears them telling stories.  Growing up in this family was definately.....interesting.....gotta love being half Irish half Lebanese.
   Anyway, yesterday exhausted me, but in a good way.  I love my family, and the party gave me an excuse to get my house in order.
   Above I am posting the video highlight from our dance party the orher night.... It's my daughter's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment