Wednesday, January 18, 2017

hello world

   Well hello world..... and how are we today?  I did the usual wake up at five this morning.  It is now 7:07.  Kids are gone to school, and I just took my chemo pills.  Four rather large chemo pills.  The biggest problem I have with my new medicine is remembering to take it.  You would think it would be foremost in my brain.
   Drinking my super charged smoothie.  It's latest form has been enhanced with the addition of grated frozen lemon.  It is supposed to knock cancer in it's ass.  Please let that be true God.  I need all the help I can get, even if it's from a frozen lemon.
   I have all kinds of lofty plans for the day, including my morning Pilates, tackling a pile of bills, walking the lazy river at Riverplex with my aunt, then out to lunch.  Just now getting to the point where I can be busy again, and it's not so exhausting.  It's kind of nice.
   Watching the sky brighten up through a south eastern facing window.  Oh please let us see the sun today.  It makes all the difference.

1 comment: