Saturday, January 21, 2017

morning flow

   Well I've been up since six, on a Saturday for God's sake.  But I'm watching the sun rise, and listening to Erykah Badu.  Oh yeah.  And I enjoy solitude..... immensely.  Call me a hermit.  A few hours in the morning with my coffee, and no one else, and I'm happy as a clam.
   Can you believe I blog on my phone?  I have one of those giant Iphones, so it makes it easy.
   Dia had her best friend spend the night last night.  Thank god it was just one friend over, because it was like they were on acid.  Running around, falling down, laughing hysterically..... I felt like it was the nineties again, and I was at Eastern.  They were scary.  We had a dance party and played the Tabouleh Song.  You'd have to be Lebanese to understand.  That part was fun.  What wasn't fun was when they got the turtle pie out after I told them no, and they dropped it on the floor.  God I was pissed.  Then they proceeded to try to eat it off the floor....like savages.  I was officially done at that point.  And that wasn't even her party.
   Sky is brightening up, but the street lights are still on.  And I am slowly waking up.

1 comment: