Tuesday, April 11, 2017

update

   Sitting here on my balance ball, because it's the only relief I can get right now.  Friday I learned that there is a tumor growing in my lower back, which is causing problems/lots of pain in left leg.  Thankfully when sitting on this ball I am virtually pain free.  I can stand in small doses.
   Wednesday I begin radiation ( again, for the third time).  I do well with this type of treatment, and I have 14 treatments to do.  They said within 7 treatments I should get some relief.


https://www.youcaring.com/patricia-mcfarlin-saunders-628969


Please if you haven't already, consider my family's cause, as cancer can be expensive.  Prayers welcomed and accepted!💕💞💕💃🏻🌹

2 comments:

  1. <3 Sending you love, light, and healing energy.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you thoughts of peace and comfort, love and light.

    ReplyDelete