Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Riders on the Storm

   "They've got a name for the winners in this world, i wanna name when i lose........call me Deacon Blue"-----Steely Dan

   Oh boy.....where to begin?  My world is a little upside down these days, but from what I'm hearing, I'm not alone.  The whole world is upside down, and I'm holding on for dear life.
   It all started a couple of weeks ago when my Uncle Ramone died.  My Lebanese uncle who was like a father to me, he took me to Lebanon with his six children ( Paul stayed home, there are actually seven) when I was twenty years old.  That two month trip changed me in so many ways, and I am forever thankful to you Ray for the huge gift!!
   On top of his loss, I am dealing with a lot.  To say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement.  But when it rains it pours, and I'm just going to ride the storm out....like I always do.  Have an awesome Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment